Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You've Got Mail


I watched this oldie but a goodie last night with my Mom and forgot how much I love the movie, "You've Got Mail." It is such a classic movie, and I never get tired of the story or the ending. I love Meg Ryan as Kathleen Kelly. Isn't she just so beautiful and classy in the movie? It made me want to wear turtlenecks and work at the "Shop Around the Corner." She leads such an enchanting life in NYC, and I could just imagine what it would be like to be her. Another thing I love about her, is her PJ's. I love her PJ's in that movie. I want to own them and wear them all day! Isn't that so strange? 

I love the quote in the beginning of the movie by Tom Hanks, "Don't you just love New York in the Fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies. If I knew your name and address I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils."

You've Got Mail is a must see year after year.


1 comment: