Friday, August 21, 2009

My new gadget


I think my Mom thinks I'm going crazy! Today at Babiesrus I picked up this little gadget called the KickTrack. Basically, it helps you track the babies kicks. My Dr told me I need to start tracking Peyton's kicks, and I have to be honest, I'm not a very disciplined person. I not only need to track them, but I have to have a log so I can notice if there's a sudden change in her pattern. I swear, there is so much to be fearful about when your pregnant, but that's another blog. So, I researched online for how exactly are kicks supposed to be tracked. I came upon this site, www.babykick.com where this gadget is sold. I'm not going to explain it all, because its too confusing. Basically, ever day when your baby is most active, you need to count the kicks. Peyton should kick 10 times in 2 hours. It has to be the same time every day and this little gadget tracks it for you. It will alert you if there is a sudden change in the pattern, or if she is not kicking enough....

This is either going to be lifesaving or a big, huge hassle. I'm hoping it will be a reassurance for this very concerned Mommy-to-be!


2 comments:

  1. That is so crazy! I've never even heard of tracking the babies kicks. I haven't had any kicks yet but hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will start feeling her. I felt her really early-16 weeks, but it was only because I was soooo skinny because I had lost so much weight from being sick with her my first trimester. When you start to feel her, you will CRY! Its incredible.

    ReplyDelete