Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm am sooo on your wavelength

Have you ever met someone that you instantly connected with? There have been many times where I have connected with someone and instantly we have become friends.

Today I went into the Dr. because I have been having Braxon Hicks contractions. Hello? Why didn't anyone tell me about Mr. Braxon Hicks? I thought I was going into full on labor. This would not surprise me because if Peyton is anything like her Mommy, she is impatient and can't wait to come out and play. I tell her often she needs to stay in and "cook" for a little longer. Before I was diagnosed with Braxon Hicks (which was only about 2.5 hours ago) I was called by the nurse to get my vitals. This is where the connection comes in...this girl is totally on my wavelength. It is like I have known her forever! I think she's from Jersey because she is beautiful, Italian, tan, and has big blue eyes (and she has a Jersey accent). She and I almost got in trouble because we were talking too much about how we always think something is wrong with us, blah-blah. She told me she lived at the Dr's office when she was pregnant and just made me feel so much better. It was when we were about to start telling our life stories that she realized she wasn't at a coffee shop, but at work!

I really hope we can become friends, because she is my kind of girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment