Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To Home I Go...


I am headed to the Bay Area in a couple days. I extended my time until the 31st because Mike will be in football camp and I'd rather not spend my nights alone. I'm so excited to be able to see my family and friends, and well, to be back on the best Coast there is-The West Coast. I have discovered the grass is greener on the other side, and the other side is California.


With all that being said, I'm going to miss Mike a lot! I will be away from him for almost three weeks and we have had such an incredible Summer together. We have seen so many amazing places on the East Coast. We have also had a great time just being together and lounging around. We are truly best friends and I'm so sad when I'm not with him. I know he is going to miss me, but I think he will miss Peyton the most. Which means he will miss my tummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment