Monday, August 24, 2009

Meet My Three Main Men






Thats right, I have three very important men in my life (Mike, my Dad, and my brother go without saying). They are the men of College GameDay! Every Saturday morning, these guys wake me up from a deep slumber and instantly I'm in a good mood and the College Football world is right. They are funny, they are energetic, they are no non-sens
e and I love them for it. They have been invited into me and Mike's living room since we started this crazy business and they have never let us down (only one time-when they said we would lose to USC, but what were they going to say). 

In case you have NO idea what I'm talking about, please go to www.collegegameday.com

Let me introduce you to the commentators of College Game Day and these men are in PARTICULAR order.
My #1 Main Man: Lee Corso-Lee's annoying, but I love him for it. He's an Ol' Ball Coach and thinks he knows everything, but he is like a strong cup of coffee in the morning and I need that. Every week the boys visit a college town of the biggest game of that week and at the end of the show Lee picks who is going to win by taking out the head of the schools mascot and wearing it. Usually he head butts Kirk, which is HILARIOUS!
My #2 Main Man: Chris Fowler-I'm sure you are SHOCKED that Kirk is not my #1 or #2, but I will explain that later. I love Chris. I love how steady he is and he is really funny in his own way. He kind of reminds me of Stone Phillips and lets just he is my Main, Main, Main Man. He does an awesome job at the player stories. You know, the ones that have a very sad but triumphant ending? The stories that make you proud of be a college football fan. Sometimes I will look over and Mike might have a tear in his eye. If Chris can make my husband cry, he deserves to my #2.

My #3 Main Main: Cutie Patootie Kirk Herbstreit. If we were going of
f just good looks, then he'd be #1. I like Kirk because he is aesthetically pleasing and he's a good commentator. Sometimes he likes being the Devils Advocate, which is fine, but he has made me very angry in some instances. He's just doing his job, I know. 
My # 4 Main Main: Desmond Howard. I like to call him Dezzie. He's the anchor man and does a great job at getting the fans fired up. He's done nothing wrong to be in #4, just not as special as my three main men :)

There you have it! Check out College GameDay Septemeber 5th 10a EST LIVE from MIAMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment