Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm having a great time!

I've had a great week so far. I've been able to see dear friends I haven't seen in a while. I took a walk with my friend Natalie and had a great breakfast with her. She's such an incredible person and I just cherish her friendship so much. I've been able to take great walks with my Mom which is always so much fun. I went over and saw all the Stanford wives tonight which was such a blast. They are such a great group of people whom I adore. Tomorrow, I'm going to spend some time with my friend, Gina, from Facebook. She is due any day so we are going to pamper ourselves and get a manicure. Overall, it has been a great week seeing friends and getting some much needed rest.

I was a little nervous today because I hadn't felt Peyton as much as I had been in CT. Tonight, I got home and laid on the couch and she went NUTS. My Mom, Dad, and sister all got to feel her which was so much fun! There is nothing better than being able to feel your daughter move inside you. I love when I feel her because it makes me feel so close to her. 

Off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment