Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!!














About a month ago, Mike and I decided that we weren't going to wait for our 20 week appointment to find out the sex of our baby. Instead, we were going to go to a 3-D Ultrasound office where they could tell us at week 17. Week 17 also happened to be when we were going to be visiting Mikes family in Vegas. We had so much fun going to our appointment and it was such a sweet time for Mike and I. I was totally convinced that we were having a boy, and Mike knew in his heart it was a girl. When the sonographer put on the screen, "Hi Mommy and Daddy, I'm a.....GIRL, GIRL, GIRL," I was in utter shock. I thought I would be a little disappointed not having a boy, but I AM SO HAPPY now to be having a girl. I love her so much already and know that God made her for us. We were also able to surprise my parents by sending them pink flowers and a balloon that said, "It's a GIRL!" They popped PINK Champagne. Let the land of ballerina's, princess parties, and being a Daddy's little girl begin!

Surprising Mike, Melinda, and Lindsay!















The Happy Mommy-to-be!
















Daddys little girl already!





























No comments:

Post a Comment