Wednesday, October 21, 2009

32 Weeks!

Peyton and I had our 32 week appt today with Dr. Roth, the head of Pediatrics at Yale University. He was so warm and made me feel at ease. He wanted me to ask him lots of questions, and because he asked, I took our my big list:

1. Swine flu shot? He told me I will be getting it Friday and it will not contain mercury. Third trimester pregnant women are first in line, so I'm very excited to be swine flu free pretty soon! Means more trips to NYC!

2. Can I be induced if I'm late? NO! Basically, if I'm a week late, he will check me. If I'm ready, then he will induce, but if I'm not he will let me go as far as two weeks, but will monitor the baby every day. Since we have so much family coming and going, we really wanted to make sure that Peyton arrives when all are here. I guess I can't play God.

3. Are the breastfeeding and newborn classes at Yale University the same as the ones at Yale New Haven hospital? YES! Thank God, because mine are free!

4. Will I be having a third trimester ultrasound? No, because Peyton looked very healthy at her 20 week ultrasound. I guess the next time I will see her is when she is in my arms!

5. Do I need to give a birth plan? I can if I want to, but don't need to. I just want to make sure all the peeps know I was DRUGS!

He took Pey's heartbeat and it was so funny because he was lopped over on one side. She loves my the right side of my tummy for some reason. She's so darling and already making everyone laugh.

I can't wait to meet her. I think about her every second of the day and pray for her just as much. She is going to be so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment