Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yale vs Georgetown!


Mike had his first game of his coaching career yesterday! He has been coaching for 4 years, but this is the first year that he is an accountable coach. He has such a great group of players called the F'n Y's (tight ends/full backs). I just love all the guys he coaches and we feel so honored to be a part of a football program that is rich in tradition and its love for football. I can't tell you how blessed Mike and I feel with our boss, Tom Williams. Because of him, I am able to see Mike during the season! He really values family and makes sure that coaches are home to tuck their kids into bed at night. With this big of a move and with all the changes that are happening with me, I can't tell you enough how HUGE it has been for Mike and I. It has so helped our marriage and my outlook on football. I hope we are with Tom for a very LONG time.

Mike and I are were able to drive down to D.C. on Thursday together since he had to recruit on Friday. I love the East Coast in the fact that in just five short hours we went through Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia! I felt like I saw so much of the country and boy is it beautiful!

The game was great. Mike's tight ends had two touchdowns and it was a great Win for us!! Another great win was my Father in Law's win at UNLV! The beat Hawaii and we were ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment