Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trip to Hotlanta!

I haven't blogged in a while--maybe due to my growing belly which makes it very hard to sit down for long periods of time. Anyways, I wanted to update everyone on what has been going on in our family!

First things, first--I had a great time in Atlanta! I learned so much about newborns from my cousin Meghan! I can't believe how good baby Elle is and I know its due to her being put on a schedule. Meghan is such a good Mom, and has done a lot of research in the field of scheduling and it is remarkable! I never knew how to quiet a crying baby (that is if she is not hungry or gassy), and I learned through this book she read (Best Baby on the Block) that the sounds of a hairdryer could actually get her to stop crying and fall asleep! It worked every time. She bought the CD w/ the book and even put it on her cell phone so when they are anywhere she can put it on near Elle and she will stop crying. Incredible!

Atlanta is such a cool place! I love where they live and their little neighborhood. It was so good to see Taryn and it felt like the old days! We cousins really grew up like sisters, so it was really special to be able to see my sisters again.

Did I mention how cute Gavin is? OMG!

Here are some pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment