Tuesday, September 1, 2009

19 and counting...



For those of you who are obsessed with watching multiple family reality shows-this blog is for you.

Did you hear that the Duggers from the hit TLC show, "18 Kids and Counting" are expecting yet another? What on earth? I can't help but just LOVE these people because they are so nice and so innocent, but they are totally out of their mind when it comes to birth control. Not to mention that the Mother will be having a child 5 months after her oldest has his first child. Thank you, but I would rather not be raising babies with my Mom. For some reason, I would feel like she is stealing my thunder.

I have one child in the womb and my uterus is already had enough. Sure, I intend to have more babies, but after 3 or 4, my body is going to be DONE. I can't imagine giving birth to 19 children. She probably doesn't even push when she's in labor. Yikes, that gave me a BAD visual.

Anyways, check out the article:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/01/duggars.new.baby/

No comments:

Post a Comment