Friday, July 24, 2009

New Beginnings....

I can never remember my blog password (this one I wrote down) so I had to create a new one. I guess I will have blogs from every school we have ever been to. I hope you can visit this site as I thought it would be a good idea to start up a new blog since we are so far away.



There are a lot of new beginnings for our family. One, being that we are expecting our first child in Decemeber. We are so excited to welcome a little girl, Peyton Jean, to our family. Her name came from our love of football (Peyton Manning) and because Mike and I have always loved that name. Jean comes from my late Grandmother, Jean Mitchell, whom I loved very much.


Our second huge change is that we moved! Big surprise there. Not only did we move, but we moved to the ends of the earth...Connecticut. Mike is now a tight ends coach/recruiting coordinator for Yale Football. We feel blessed to be with an amazing Head Coach, Tom Williams, and to be at the birth place of football. I'm still adjusting, but we have no doubt that God has placed us here for a specific reason and we trust Him.


We hope this blog can serve as a way to keep in touch with us and to stay caught up on all things Sanfords. We do lead a very interesting and exciting life.








No comments:

Post a Comment